The smooth texture of black beans and the more crisp texture of chickpeas combine to make the best hummus ever!
It’s dead simple to make and will be a staple at every party.
- 1 x 19 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 19 oz. can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt (or less to taste)
- Combine all ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let sit in fridge for at least one hour to let the flavours meld.
- Serve with gluten-free vegan pita or rice crackers.