I have to say this recipe turned out exactly like what I remember my mom making when I was a kid. I think I actually enjoy it more now as an adult than when I was a kid, though.
Tag Archives: creamy coleslaw
- Creamy Sundried Tomato, Artichoke and Baby Spinach Penne January 2, 2012
- Gluten Free & Vegan Cinnamon Buns October 11, 2011
- Red Velvet Cupcakes March 12, 2012
- It’s My First Ever Blog Giveaway! June 1, 2012
- Mac & Cheese – Vegan and Gluten-Free December 7, 2011
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip-pea Cookies May 20, 2013
- Root Vegetable Mash May 14, 2013
- All-Purpose Tomato Sauce May 13, 2013
- Maple Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts May 7, 2013
- Gluten Free Deep Fried Pickles II May 3, 2013
- Megan: Thank you so much for your kind words. Comments li...
- Wanda Conde: I just switched to a gluten free/vegan diet due to...
- Megan: So glad to hear that this recipe fits with a colle...
- Megan: Thanks for the comment (and email) Andrea! These a...
- Andrea - Chocolate and Beyond: These look really good, Megan!I love pickles, and ...
appetizer appetizers Asian baking balsamic vinegar beans Celiac Disease chickpeas coconut milk cookies cupcakes curry Daiya Cheese desserts dill eggplant featured garlic ginger giveaway gluten-free gluten free cookies gluten free pasta indian food kale lentils muffins mushrooms nuts product review pumpkin quinoa Recipes salad Saskatoon side dish snacks soup spotlight sweets tofu tomatoes vegan vegan soup vegetables
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Animal Stuff
- Breads and Buns
- Canning & Preserves
- Celiac Disease
- Community Outreach
- Food Allergies
- Foodie Penpals Swap
- Fresh Produce
- Gluten-Free Food
- In Our Kitchen
- Main Courses
- Out and About
- Product Reviews
- Restaurant Reviews
- Sauces & Condiments
- Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker
- Soups & Stews
- Spices & Seasonings
- Vegan Food
- Vegan Lifestyle