Isn’t this a beautiful bunch of dill? I bought it and knew I wanted to make a soup with it. Specifically a potato and dill soup. This is probably the simplest soup recipe ever. The potatoes cook up and add a nice creaminess to the soup. You don’t actually need the almond milk at the [...]
Tag Archives: creamy potato soup
- Creamy Sundried Tomato, Artichoke and Baby Spinach Penne January 2, 2012
- Gluten Free & Vegan Cinnamon Buns October 11, 2011
- Red Velvet Cupcakes March 12, 2012
- It’s My First Ever Blog Giveaway! June 1, 2012
- Mac & Cheese – Vegan and Gluten-Free December 7, 2011
- Creamy Soft Polenta June 16, 2013
- Warm Potato Salad June 11, 2013
- Let’s Talk About Feelings June 10, 2013
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Smoky Cajun Butter June 4, 2013
- My Road Trip to Portland – Or How I Got Lost A Lot June 2, 2013
- Megan: That's brilliant Trudy! I hadn't thought about fre...
- Trudy Holtz: I have discovered that polenta freezes well too! O...
- Shannon @ moveeatcreate.com: I love polenta, too! I actually just discovered p...
- Jacqui: I actually have everything needed for this. Guess...
- Megan: Hi Judee, Yes the sweet potatoes are grated when r...
appetizer appetizers Asian baking balsamic vinegar beans Celiac Disease chickpeas coconut milk cookies cupcakes curry Daiya Cheese desserts dill eggplant featured garlic ginger giveaway gluten-free gluten free cookies gluten free pasta indian food italian kale lentils muffins mushrooms nuts product review pumpkin quinoa Recipes salad side dish snacks soup spotlight sweets tofu tomatoes vegan vegan soup vegetables
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Animal Stuff
- Breads and Buns
- Canning & Preserves
- Celiac Disease
- Community Outreach
- Food Allergies
- Foodie Penpals Swap
- Fresh Produce
- Gluten-Free Food
- In Our Kitchen
- Main Courses
- Out and About
- Product Reviews
- Restaurant Reviews
- Sauces & Condiments
- Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker
- Soups & Stews
- Spices & Seasonings
- Vegan Food
- Vegan Lifestyle