I think out of all the legumes I love lentils the most. Lately anyway. I make this Spinach & Lentil Soup very often … by the vat, sometimes and eat it all week long. I did that last week, in fact. I throw a can of lentils into salads all the time for a good protein […]
Tag Archives: dhal
Buy My New e-Book
- Gluten Free & Vegan Cinnamon Buns October 11, 2011
- Red Velvet Cupcakes March 12, 2012
- Creamy Sundried Tomato, Artichoke and Baby Spinach Penne January 2, 2012
- Italian Garlic Breadsticks (Vegan/Gluten Free) December 9, 2011
- Mac & Cheese – Vegan and Gluten-Free December 7, 2011
- Gluten Free & Vegan Family Feasts Cookbook November 19, 2013
- Homestyle Split Pea Soup November 18, 2013
- Maple Apple Oatmeal Muffins November 6, 2013
- Pumpkin Chai Loaf October 28, 2013
- Sweet Tomato Chutney October 21, 2013
- Tiana Gustafson: Thank you so much for this amazing looking recipe!...
- Megan: The tortilla press will definitely make them much ...
- Joel: Hey! I made these today but just used a large r...
- Megan: Hi Amy, I'm not totally sure how it would turn out...
- Amy: Hey there, do you think that this recipe would wor...
appetizer appetizers Asian baking balsamic vinegar beans Celiac Disease coconut milk comfort food cookies cupcakes curry Daiya Cheese dill eggplant featured garlic ginger giveaway gluten-free gluten free cookies gluten free pasta how-to IFBC italian kale lentils maple syrup muffins nuts product review pumpkin quinoa Recipes salad side dish snacks soup spotlight sweets tofu tomatoes vegan vegan soup vegetables
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Animal Stuff
- Breads and Buns
- Canning & Preserves
- Celiac Disease
- Community Outreach
- Food Allergies
- Foodie Penpals Swap
- Fresh Produce
- Gluten-Free Food
- In Our Kitchen
- Main Courses
- Out and About
- Product Reviews
- Restaurant Reviews
- Sauces & Condiments
- Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker
- Soups & Stews
- Spices & Seasonings
- Vegan Food
- Vegan Lifestyle
- What Is?