I think people who buy avocados in those little mesh bags must do a lot of Googling of recipes to use them up. I know I did, and I found so many posts about using up avocados that I felt a bit less guilty about the 5-count bag that has a couple on the verge […]
Tag Archives: gluten-free cake
Buy My New e-Book
- Gluten Free & Vegan Cinnamon Buns October 11, 2011
- Red Velvet Cupcakes March 12, 2012
- Creamy Sundried Tomato, Artichoke and Baby Spinach Penne January 2, 2012
- Italian Garlic Breadsticks (Vegan/Gluten Free) December 9, 2011
- Mac & Cheese – Vegan and Gluten-Free December 7, 2011
- Gluten Free & Vegan Family Feasts Cookbook November 19, 2013
- Homestyle Split Pea Soup November 18, 2013
- Maple Apple Oatmeal Muffins November 6, 2013
- Pumpkin Chai Loaf October 28, 2013
- Sweet Tomato Chutney October 21, 2013
- jen: I just made this bread and it is delicious! It's m...
- Deb: Hi Megan! Just wanted you to know that I made t...
- Anne: This looks amazing! I can't wait for the week-end ...
- Megan: Hi Linda, I think you'll still have a great tastin...
- Megan: Thanks so much Tiina, you're so sweet! I hope you ...
appetizer appetizers Asian baking balsamic vinegar beans Celiac Disease coconut milk comfort food cookies cupcakes curry Daiya Cheese dill eggplant featured garlic ginger giveaway gluten-free gluten free cookies gluten free pasta how-to IFBC italian kale lentils maple syrup muffins nuts product review pumpkin quinoa Recipes salad side dish snacks soup spotlight sweets tofu tomatoes vegan vegan soup vegetables
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Animal Stuff
- Breads and Buns
- Canning & Preserves
- Celiac Disease
- Community Outreach
- Food Allergies
- Foodie Penpals Swap
- Fresh Produce
- Gluten-Free Food
- In Our Kitchen
- Main Courses
- Out and About
- Product Reviews
- Restaurant Reviews
- Sauces & Condiments
- Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker
- Soups & Stews
- Spices & Seasonings
- Vegan Food
- Vegan Lifestyle
- What Is?