Back in the meat-eating days of old I made a chicken, sundried tomato and artichoke pasta sauce loaded with full-fat cream. The parts I loved about the dish were the sundried tomatoes and artichokes and it’s about time to recreate a fully-creamy pasta dish that’s vegan too. Even though my original creation never used baby [...]
Tag Archives: sundried tomato pasta
- Creamy Sundried Tomato, Artichoke and Baby Spinach Penne January 2, 2012
- Red Velvet Cupcakes March 12, 2012
- Gluten Free & Vegan Cinnamon Buns October 11, 2011
- It’s My First Ever Blog Giveaway! June 1, 2012
- Mac & Cheese – Vegan and Gluten-Free December 7, 2011
- BBQ Pulled Jackfruit & Kale Tacos June 18, 2013
- Creamy Soft Polenta June 16, 2013
- Warm Potato Salad June 11, 2013
- Let’s Talk About Feelings June 10, 2013
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Smoky Cajun Butter June 4, 2013
- Megan: I snagged a half a slider off of Veronica's plate!...
- Megan: Hi Michael, Thanks for the comment! Sometimes ther...
- Michael: Hi, I just discovered your website last night when...
- Andrea: I must have missed the jackfruit at VVC. I love th...
- Megan: That's brilliant Trudy! I hadn't thought about fre...
appetizer appetizers Asian baking balsamic vinegar beans Celiac Disease chickpeas coconut milk cookies cupcakes curry Daiya Cheese desserts dill eggplant featured garlic ginger giveaway gluten-free gluten free cookies gluten free pasta indian food italian kale lentils muffins mushrooms nuts product review pumpkin quinoa Recipes salad side dish snacks soup spotlight sweets tofu tomatoes vegan vegan soup vegetables
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Animal Stuff
- Breads and Buns
- Canning & Preserves
- Celiac Disease
- Community Outreach
- Food Allergies
- Foodie Penpals Swap
- Fresh Produce
- Gluten-Free Food
- In Our Kitchen
- Main Courses
- Out and About
- Product Reviews
- Restaurant Reviews
- Sauces & Condiments
- Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker
- Soups & Stews
- Spices & Seasonings
- Vegan Food
- Vegan Lifestyle