I’ve made a few versions of vegan and gluten-free mac & cheese before. Most were tolerable and enjoyable enough. I couldn’t honestly say it was a close match to authentic baked mac & cheese but it would curb the craving. But then I found a recipe online that used Daiya Cheese Shreds and I knew [...]
Tag Archives: vegan mac n cheese
- Creamy Sundried Tomato, Artichoke and Baby Spinach Penne January 2, 2012
- Gluten Free & Vegan Cinnamon Buns October 11, 2011
- Red Velvet Cupcakes March 12, 2012
- It’s My First Ever Blog Giveaway! June 1, 2012
- Mac & Cheese – Vegan and Gluten-Free December 7, 2011
- Spanish Stuffed Peppers May 23, 2013
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip-pea Cookies May 20, 2013
- Root Vegetable Mash May 14, 2013
- All-Purpose Tomato Sauce May 13, 2013
- Maple Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts May 7, 2013
- Wendybird13: "You should blog this," is the highest compliment ...
- Megan: Yum!! Love the sounds of the BBQ tofu addition. I'...
- Megan: I have had these big ideas of trying to make a glu...
- Megan: Thanks for the info Carla. I'll definitely have to...
- Charla: I just made this for lunch, with some grilled BBQ-...
appetizer appetizers Asian baking balsamic vinegar beans Celiac Disease chickpeas coconut milk cookies cupcakes curry Daiya Cheese desserts dill eggplant featured garlic ginger giveaway gluten-free gluten free cookies gluten free pasta indian food kale lentils muffins mushrooms nuts product review pumpkin quinoa Recipes salad Saskatoon side dish snacks soup spotlight sweets tofu tomatoes vegan vegan soup vegetables
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Animal Stuff
- Breads and Buns
- Canning & Preserves
- Celiac Disease
- Community Outreach
- Food Allergies
- Foodie Penpals Swap
- Fresh Produce
- Gluten-Free Food
- In Our Kitchen
- Main Courses
- Out and About
- Product Reviews
- Restaurant Reviews
- Sauces & Condiments
- Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker
- Soups & Stews
- Spices & Seasonings
- Vegan Food
- Vegan Lifestyle