I’ve made a few versions of vegan and gluten-free mac & cheese before. Most were tolerable and enjoyable enough. I couldn’t honestly say it was a close match to authentic baked mac & cheese but it would curb the craving. But then I found a recipe online that used Daiya Cheese Shreds and I knew [...]
Tag Archives: vegan macaroni and cheese
- Creamy Sundried Tomato, Artichoke and Baby Spinach Penne January 2, 2012
- Gluten Free & Vegan Cinnamon Buns October 11, 2011
- Red Velvet Cupcakes March 12, 2012
- It’s My First Ever Blog Giveaway! June 1, 2012
- Mac & Cheese – Vegan and Gluten-Free December 7, 2011
- Root Vegetable Mash May 14, 2013
- All-Purpose Tomato Sauce May 13, 2013
- Maple Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts May 7, 2013
- Gluten Free Deep Fried Pickles II May 3, 2013
- Quick & Easy Pizza Quesadillas April 29, 2013
- Demetra: I'll right away snatch your rss as I can't find yo...
- Andrea - Chocolate and Beyond: These look really good, Megan!I love pickles, and ...
- Sara: Made this recipe last week, and it made so much th...
- Susanna: Oh true, that makes sense the color would come fro...
- Megan: The grayish color could be from the cashews. Mine ...
appetizer appetizers Asian baking balsamic vinegar beans Celiac Disease chickpeas coconut milk cookies cupcakes curry Daiya Cheese desserts dill eggplant featured garlic ginger giveaway gluten-free gluten free cookies gluten free pasta indian food kale lentils muffins mushrooms nuts product review pumpkin quinoa Recipes salad Saskatoon side dish snacks soup spotlight sweets tofu tomatoes vegan vegan soup vegetables
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Animal Stuff
- Breads and Buns
- Canning & Preserves
- Celiac Disease
- Community Outreach
- Food Allergies
- Foodie Penpals Swap
- Fresh Produce
- Gluten-Free Food
- In Our Kitchen
- Main Courses
- Out and About
- Product Reviews
- Restaurant Reviews
- Sauces & Condiments
- Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker
- Soups & Stews
- Spices & Seasonings
- Vegan Food
- Vegan Lifestyle